Thursday, December 31, 2009

Party on Wayne!


Happy New Year!

Been pretty disconnected lately but returning for a little party with some friends. Thought Outfit mercilessly until this little ensemblah came about.



I'm wearing Betsey Johnson hotpants my friend Wendy gave me. Included is a crown made of twisted metal and pearls that I wore for my first wedding. a silver cuff bracelet from mexico, a handmade beaded necklace from my friend, Karla and a rhinestone necklace from the Luxor gift shop in Vegas.



It's all very rad isn't it? I'm feeling good. Hope you are too.
Enjoy your friends, your family and a frisky fun outfit adventure.
xo


Posthumous Party Post: excellent night was had with lots of dancing and overall sense of freedom of expression and warm acceptance. What more could one ask for? Dare I say I feel positive about 2010 so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment